OUR STORY

My photo
Jody and I have been married for 6 years now! We live a simple life, but it's a happy life. We've been blessed with our sweet Elsie who we adore each and every day. Here's to a blog of thoughts, memories, and who are we kidding, lots of Elsie!!
"People don't always remember what you say... They remember how you make them feel"

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The time has finally come...

We are on our way.... Jody and I fly out on Sunday at 9:45 am!! We are so excited!!! We will be staying in a company condo in Milton, MA until our house is available and the movers arrive on Oct. 1st!! I can't believe it's finally here and how perfectly everything is working out!! I will try to get pictures uploaded of everything as soon as possible so you can all see the beautiful state of Mass! Hope everyone keeps doing great and hopefully it won't be to long until we are back visiting great friends and our wonderful family! :)

4 comments:

The Kohntopp's said...

So that means you're not gonna make it to the Bowler reunion.. Darn it!! Oh well I'm excited for you guys and you will have awesome time out there!! Oh and you better let me know when you put that insurance to good use!! We love you guys.. have a safe trip!

JTYARDLEY said...

Good Luck!!

Grandma Maxine said...

here's my blogg you can check out. I don't keep it updated very often.
Maxine

Anonymous said...

Jody,
I heard that you were moving to Massachusetts so I found your blog. We lived there for the last two years so if you have any questions or if you want to know fun places to see give me a call. Boston is great! You'll love it!
Chandra Miller (Applegate)
435-790-0840