OUR STORY

My photo
Jody and I have been married for 6 years now! We live a simple life, but it's a happy life. We've been blessed with our sweet Elsie who we adore each and every day. Here's to a blog of thoughts, memories, and who are we kidding, lots of Elsie!!
"People don't always remember what you say... They remember how you make them feel"

Thursday, August 27, 2009

My new hobby...

I seriously don't know what has happened to me but this has become my new hobby!!

I LOVE IT!!! I really used to hate working out!! A late night walk with my hubby and our dogs was really the most of it!! It was getting bad...We started 3 weeks ago, and last week we were on vacation and I missed doing it!! That never happens... I don't know if maybe it's because I'm not working and feel like I need to get up in the mornings and do something but I am really loving it! I'm only 3 weeks in, so maybe I shouldn't speak to soon, haha ....but it really feels so good to be on a program!! I just had to express my excitement about P90 and let everyone know how excited I am to finally have found a workout I really enjoy!!!!

5 comments:

Krysta and Zac said...

I was just going to ask around if there were people on this program and how they liked it! It is kinda of a big commitment money wise (insert poor college student speech here) But I wanted to know if you really see results. Let me know and good luck. I love hearing people excited to work out. HOpefully I will catch the bug!

Trent & Tara said...

That is great. I used to do the old version of P90X and it kicked my trash so I know this one probably makes you want to die. Working out is a love/hate relationship. But, I know that I am the happiest in my life when I am mentally and phyiscally fit. At least putting forth the effort makes the biggest differece in the world.

Natalie said...

Larry and I do the older version too, but my sister keeps telling me how awesome the new version would be for me! Glad that you like it and congrats for being in week 3. It is pretty tough so anyone who can last pass the first couple days should get a giant pat on the back! :)

Lauren said...

Does the Tony guy do the new one? He drives me nuts!

The Good Ol Days said...

Amy your awesome! I've heard thats a pretty hard core workout! Chase has been doing Crossfit, and last night he gave me this big lecture about how I need to do it. You inspired me so Im going to try it. You have to keep me updated about
P90 just incase I have to do away with Crossfit. So, you ready for Boston? I love that the first song that comes up on your playlist is the Boston song!
You new house is amazing, The location seams so beautiful. I know we only see each other like once a year but Im going to miss you!!