OUR STORY

My photo
Jody and I have been married for 6 years now! We live a simple life, but it's a happy life. We've been blessed with our sweet Elsie who we adore each and every day. Here's to a blog of thoughts, memories, and who are we kidding, lots of Elsie!!
"People don't always remember what you say... They remember how you make them feel"

Saturday, September 26, 2009

...My Love...

I have noticed everyone's cute posts about expressing there love for there wonderful husband and can't help to express mine!
Jody is really the coolest husband in the world!! :) I know we all think that about our husbands and we should, but I love this man for so many reasons...
First of all, he is so sexy!! I have always been attracted to Jody ever since I was a little girl in recreation and he was my leader!! (Ha, we laugh about it now...and to bad he didn't find my braces and bad perm as beautiful as I saw him! :)

I LOVE his personality! He is so much fun and there is NOBODY like him... I LOVE it!! You never know what to expect each day, with his sporadic ideas and creativity but he really keeps it all exciting!! He says the most funniest and HONEST things that kill me and make me laugh so hard!!!
He can make me SOO mad in a matter of seconds!! (He purposely TRIES to get my goat, I swear!)... BUT he can also COMFORT me in a matter of seconds as well! I can be so upset about something and he always has the right thing to say, or do to make me feel at ease! He has always been so CALM about every tough situation and tries to look at the point of view of everyone! He is ANYTHING but selfish.. and is always thinking of everyone first and mostly for my best interest!
He is SUCH a hard worker!! He has so much ambition, drive and passion for what he does and works so hard so we can live a great life!
He is such a softy!! It might surprise you but as tough and manly as he is... he is so caring and thoughtful! He will do anything or give anything to the ones he loves... and kids melt him away!! He is so great with all of them and I know he is going to be such an AMAZING Father one day!!!

More importantly, He truly amazes me everyday with his unconditional love, and his willingness to forgive so easily! He has so much heart and cares for so many people and always makes sure I know how much love he has for me!! There's never a time when work, hobbies, or just life comes in front of what's important... Family and the Gospel! He has such a strong testimony and honors his priesthood ever day! He is my life and I'm thankful that after 3 great years, I still can't wait for him to come home from work, or come home from a business trip to just to hear about his day and be next to! He is truly my Best Friend and I couldn't be more grateful to have such an AMAZING partner by my side for all eternity, and for the love and relationship that we have!

3 comments:

Bowler Family said...

AWWWWW! Very cute!

Torrey said...

Oh my gosh Amy that is so sweet! (tear) You guys are so cute together.

PS- I like the pictures.

The Good Ol Days said...

Amy! Love the post! So Ive been thinking, we are family! Ya, thats right whether you claim me or not, we are kin! I hope everything is fantastic over there. Let me know how its going!