OUR STORY

My photo
Jody and I have been married for 6 years now! We live a simple life, but it's a happy life. We've been blessed with our sweet Elsie who we adore each and every day. Here's to a blog of thoughts, memories, and who are we kidding, lots of Elsie!!
"People don't always remember what you say... They remember how you make them feel"

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

My two favorites...

I always tell myself these two are my very favorites in the world, but mostly so I don't beat them both daily from all their craziness!!! 

However, lately, it's been the truth! Not sure what's making them BOTH be sweet as pie.. Maybe they think Santa is watching?! Want a little extra love this Christmas?! Not sure... I'm still trying to figure out the motive, but I love these two more then anything and thank them for being the best part of my life!! 

No comments: