OUR STORY

My photo
Jody and I have been married for 6 years now! We live a simple life, but it's a happy life. We've been blessed with our sweet Elsie who we adore each and every day. Here's to a blog of thoughts, memories, and who are we kidding, lots of Elsie!!
"People don't always remember what you say... They remember how you make them feel"

Friday, August 21, 2009

Our Mass House!!!

Finally!!! We were struggling so hard on finding a place out there for a little while now! We wanted to rent for a while to see how things go but either it was in the downtown city, which neither of us would have loved, or the house was built in the early 1900's and just gross so we were getting frustrated! It's amazing how much easier/cheaper the west coast makes life, but now we couldn't be happier or more excited about getting out there!

We are moving to a smaller town called Hanson! It is a neat place and only 30 minutes away from Boston on the Commuter Train!! It's located on Monponsett Pond (which is really the same thing as a lake, they just call them ponds!) and so beautiful in the spring/summer! Jody loves the property and the location of this house and I am excited because it was built in 2007 so it's not a gross rental... very modern and clean!!! Here are some pictures the agent sent over!!! It's all becoming very real and exciting now! :)
Our House

Part of the Kitchen... I'm not sure about this green yet!

The Dining Room... (Look at the View through the windows... I LOVE it!)

Upstairs Family room and BalconyMaster Bedroom w/ Balcony

So this is it! I'm excited to get in there and start decorating and making it a beautiful home! I'm just praying I can get over my Strep Throat so I can get some more packing done! Gotta love moving right?!?

4 comments:

Lara said...

Amy the house is SO cute! I can't believe you are moving back East. I always wanted to live over there. Good luck with the move, I am excited for you guys!

The Kohntopp's said...

SSOOO cute!!! can't wait to come out there and see it for myself!! oh and we think we may have found some renters for our house! Nice huh?!

Andrea said...

Your house is so cute!! I love it!!

Lauren said...

HOly crap! I'm a little jealous right now!!!!! Good luck moving in! Hope you're feeling better!