OUR STORY

My photo
Jody and I have been married for 6 years now! We live a simple life, but it's a happy life. We've been blessed with our sweet Elsie who we adore each and every day. Here's to a blog of thoughts, memories, and who are we kidding, lots of Elsie!!
"People don't always remember what you say... They remember how you make them feel"

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Gotta Love Him...

Last night, I woke up to my husband singing along to this....

GOLDEN AGE of COUNTRY!!

He was LOVING it! I had fallen asleep on the couch while he was finishing up some work and woke up to him completely enjoying himself as he jammed to some good 50's and 60's tunes! At first I laid there thinking okay.... he can't know all of these songs, and this commercial has to end sooner then later but.... NO! It was an hour long and he kept singing them loud and clear to me with a big smile on his face! He's a sucker for the famous Hank Williams, Johnny Cash, and many more apparently and even more exciting... he recorded the infomercial so we can call later today to order!! Gotta love it :)

2 comments:

Nate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Terril Family said...

Ha- I love it! You know that would so be Mike too! I love that our guys are so much alike- they make me laugh! Hope you are feeling better. Hows the packing coming?