OUR STORY

My photo
Jody and I have been married for 6 years now! We live a simple life, but it's a happy life. We've been blessed with our sweet Elsie who we adore each and every day. Here's to a blog of thoughts, memories, and who are we kidding, lots of Elsie!!
"People don't always remember what you say... They remember how you make them feel"

Monday, December 8, 2008

Finally Some Snow...

We had snow!!!! I don't know why I'm so excited about it, but I was! There wasn't to much but I thought the mountains looked so beautiful as always so I had to snap a picture on my way to work!!










3 comments:

Bowler Family said...

Oooooh! It's so pretty! I wish it would snow here! Ash

The Kohntopp's said...

amy marshall!!! when are you guys coming down? i cant wait to see you and jody! Davis hasn't forgotten who you guys are too so he'll be excited to see you too!

Lauren said...

Drive safe! I hear the snow is crazy!!
Merry Christmas!