OUR STORY

My photo
Jody and I have been married for 6 years now! We live a simple life, but it's a happy life. We've been blessed with our sweet Elsie who we adore each and every day. Here's to a blog of thoughts, memories, and who are we kidding, lots of Elsie!!
"People don't always remember what you say... They remember how you make them feel"

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Jody's Latest Catch...

Here is a picture of Jody and his latest Tiger Trout! He was so excited that he caught this! Lately, he has been loving to go out fishing!! When he's not traveling with work, or out working on his toys, he wants to go out and fish! This is one of the biggest trout he's caught yet! His great adventures keep our life exciting! Luckily, I've found some great Trout Recipes, to let my husband know how proud I am of his great catch, because I think we will be eating it for a while! :)

1 comment:

Torrey said...

HOLY FISH!! That is huge!