OUR STORY

My photo
Jody and I have been married for 6 years now! We live a simple life, but it's a happy life. We've been blessed with our sweet Elsie who we adore each and every day. Here's to a blog of thoughts, memories, and who are we kidding, lots of Elsie!!
"People don't always remember what you say... They remember how you make them feel"

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

2009....

We are so excited for the New Year!!!! It feels so good to start out fresh again, especially after the crazy holidays!! We have set some really great New Year Resolution's so we are hoping this year we can accomplish them all! So Far, So Good, Ha...for the 7 days we are already in!!

Jody's been having this theory forever that 2009 is going to be our year to have great things happen. I really hope he's right!! We are ready for some great changes. He is launching his own business with MWI, the second week of January down in Pheonix, AZ. He has been working so hard on it and I wish him the best of luck and I am so proud of him with sticking it out and getting it ready to start the new year out right! I'm buying my second piece of real estate (with the help of my wonderful husband) down in Spanish Fork, UT! It's an older home that needs some attention but we got a great deal. Luckily we are pro movers...since we love to move about every 6 months (not really!!) but it will be nice to have a project for a while! We are starting to really love Utah (which I never thought would happen!) and we love our ward, so we will be sad to move but excited to get out of the city and live in Spanish! And last but definitly not least, we are hoping to be pregnant sometime this year! We feel ready and will be excited to expand our family when it does eventually come! So, we are excited for all the changes, physically, emotionally, and spiritually and wish everyone a the best in 2009!!

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Good luck with all that! Havin babies is the best.. except when they're up all night and when they poop! Other than that its a piece of cake!!!

The Kohntopp's said...

hey... sorry i didnt get back to you earlier about this weekend (it has been a pretty miserable week). it actually kinda worked out that you guys are busy cuz i dont think i could handle the drive up there at this point! we'll just have to try for after we have the baby. so about 2009!! i have a feeling its gonna be a great year for you guys too! you need a little jody running around!! i can just picture ur cute little family now!! oh and davis still informs us that him and jody are best friends!! it's so funny! anyway.. let me know how everthing goes with the move and everything!

Trent & Tara said...

Oh that sounds like some great things to look forward to. I wish the best of luck for you when trying to get pregnant. That will be so exciting. Being parents really makes your family complete. Lots of work but so much fun. did you change your blog? I can't get to yours from my page now. I also wanted to tell you that I am changing my blog to private pretty quick. If you still want to be able to look at it...then email me your email at photoholic16@gmail.com. We live in Provo and Yes I do get sick of the city part of it sometimes. However we are also loving Utah. Trent can't wait to move to Logandale...and I want to stay here.

Joey, Jerr and Khloe said...

AMY!!!!! I miss you so much! I have been such a slacker on staying in touch. But Im going to try and get back into blogging. SO your moving again? you crazy girl:) Are you going to stay at the same salon? ANd goodluck to Jody with his new business stuff!! ANd a baby:D I have my fingers crossed..... You guys look great as always!! miss you bunches.

The Good Ol Days said...

A Baby yessss! That will be awesome.
I am sorry I such a horrible responder, as well as blogger and friend but I am so glad we saw each other over Christmas break. I wish we could have visited more because I feel like I havent talked to ya in forever but thats why blogs are great right? So...a house in Spanish Fork. That will be great. I'm so stoked for you so keep me updated on how its all going!! Hope things are good and you havent froze in the snow:)