OUR STORY

My photo
Jody and I have been married for 6 years now! We live a simple life, but it's a happy life. We've been blessed with our sweet Elsie who we adore each and every day. Here's to a blog of thoughts, memories, and who are we kidding, lots of Elsie!!
"People don't always remember what you say... They remember how you make them feel"

Friday, December 5, 2008

Festival of Trees....

Jody and I went to the Festival of Tree's last night for our first time ever! They had so much going on there, with dancing, gift shops, gingerbread houses, christmas snack's, decorated trees and wreaths! It was so much fun but made me realize, that my decorating skills for my tree, need some serious work! They had about 250 amazingly decorated tree's for sale that range from anywhere between $600.00-$2000.00! It's crazy! Each year, people come in to buy them, and all the money goes to charity! It was amazing how many were sold! Anyways...we had a good time, and if any of you ever get the chance to go, it really is cool!
This Gingerbread House, was amazing!
This was Jody's favorite tree! It was decorated in CAT Equipment! Even though he LOVES his job now, he misses construction and playing in the dirt!!!
Golf Club Tree
Shoe Tree

2 comments:

Trent & Tara said...

Oh I am jealous you got to go to this. I wanted to go. It looked pretty cool on the news. I love living up here....cause there is always something fun you can find to do. Hope you have a great Christmas.

Bowler Family said...

Amy, i love my hair!! You did a great job. I wasn't worried at all! I'm very glad you did it. Thanks!!