OUR STORY

My photo
Jody and I have been married for 6 years now! We live a simple life, but it's a happy life. We've been blessed with our sweet Elsie who we adore each and every day. Here's to a blog of thoughts, memories, and who are we kidding, lots of Elsie!!
"People don't always remember what you say... They remember how you make them feel"

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Jody's Birthday

My handsome man turned 32 this year... 32!!!! That seems so old to me at the moment but I'm not to far off myself. Ever since J turned 30, he's had back problems, sleep problems, the list goes on and on, so I'm a little nervous to get out of my twenties.. Not gonna lie!! But 32 was a good birthday even if those problems are still lingering around :)

We celebrated with friends the weekend before and went to Supercross!! We always have fun with Matt and Jamie. They are some of the sweetest people I know and always willing to help us in any kind of need. Just last week Elsie lost our razor key while her and J were out in the hills, and Matt went to rescue them in his clean truck he had just spent 6 hours cleaning!! No complaints, just happy to help.. THAT's a good friend!! :) 

The next week on his actual birthday, we went to dinner at Samuri 21 (one of my favorite spots.. J too) and had a hibachi dinner! It was nice spending time with just the two of us. I sometimes miss the days we had together to go out and do whatever we want and just be kids together, but it makes these times we get to now so special. I appreciate all j does for our family. He's a great husband and an even better Father. He works hard to provide a good lifestyle for our family, and he is a good man who makes our lives so fun!! Happy Birthday Babe!! Me and the bug think your the best and we're lucky to have you in our lives!! 




No comments: