OUR STORY

My photo
Jody and I have been married for 6 years now! We live a simple life, but it's a happy life. We've been blessed with our sweet Elsie who we adore each and every day. Here's to a blog of thoughts, memories, and who are we kidding, lots of Elsie!!
"People don't always remember what you say... They remember how you make them feel"

Monday, November 2, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!!

I LOVE this Birthday Boy!!!

One year older and still the same "BIG KID" I fell in love with!!!

October 30th was Jody's Birthday and we had a simple but great celebration!! He had to work so I surprised him with his favorite dessert:

from Cheesecake Factory!! Talk about commitment.. those cakes are the devil and anything but calorie friendly... but we are still enjoying it :)!! We also had a great dinner and watched Couple's Retreat!! We both decided we want to vacation to Eden's Resort after that movie... It is paradise.... absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!

We ALSO have family here on the east coast!! It is such a great feeling to have my parents visiting and Nathan and Shellie living so close by! Shell had her sweet baby Charlotte Eliane (not Elaine!) Tingey on October 16th and she is so beautiful and precious!! Charlotte is doing absolutely wonderful and Shellie and Nathan make it look so easy to be new parents! We all spent the weekend in Jersey and then they will be coming our way Thursday night... We had a great time and can't wait to see them in a couple more days! (sorry my pictures are so fuzzy!!)

Baby Charlotte holding Jody's finger.. so precious!



My dad and Jody visiting

Me, Charlotte and Nathan
Shellie and Nathan
She was OUT!

5 comments:

The Kohntopp's said...

I'm so glad you got to spend some time with your family! Shellie's baby is adorable!

Bowler Family said...

I'm so jealous! I wish I could be there. Newborns are the best because they are so cuddly!

The Good Ol Days said...

How fun! And Happy Birthday to Jody! Is it 28 or 29?? Because thats going to be 30 in just a few:) Thanks for the message the other day! Have you had a good adjustment? Met some fun people? Is the ward pretty cool?

The Good Ol Days said...

Oh I forgot to say- The house looks so awesome!

Heggie's said...

Happy Birthday Jody!!