OUR STORY

My photo
Jody and I have been married for 6 years now! We live a simple life, but it's a happy life. We've been blessed with our sweet Elsie who we adore each and every day. Here's to a blog of thoughts, memories, and who are we kidding, lots of Elsie!!
"People don't always remember what you say... They remember how you make them feel"

Friday, November 20, 2009

"Thankful"

I saw this on my sister-in-law's blog and it couldn't have been at a better time! This last week I have felt so lonely not knowing anybody and wanted to feel sorry for myself!! But that is over with.. I have to much to be thankful for and have been SO blessed in so many ways that I need to cheer up and relfect on all the greatness I truly have in my life!


1. My Husband!!!! I love him for so many reasons and often wonder how I got so lucky to have him in my life... He has been so supportive of my needs since we have been out here with going to chick flicks, shopping, and craft stores with me since my girl friends are numbered right now!! He is my best friend and truly is the joy of my life!!

2. The Savior - I'm so grateful for the relationship I have with my Savior and to know he is always there for me!


3. The Gospel - I love that no matter where you live, the gospel remains the same and always makes it feel like home!!


4. Family - I have amazing parents, siblings, neices & nephews, and in-laws, whom I love dearly!


5. Massachusetts - This state is my saving grace.. Where infertility is covered by insurance! It brings so much peace to my heart knowing that we won't have to pay thousands of dollars to have children!!


6. Friends - I am so grateful for all my GREAT friends! Even though half of them are in Utah or Nevada, I love that I can call or visit with them and we pick up right where we left off!!


7. My Cute House - I love my little beach house and it has been so fun living somewhere so different!


8. My Husband's Job - He absolutely LOVES what he does and works SOO hard to provide a wonderful life for us and our future family!!


9. The Weather - Suprisingly I am LOVING the weather so far! I really can't wait until summer so we can take advantage of the beach time but the fall has been absolutely beautiful!!


10. My Dog - We love our little Lucy and wish she could come live with us!


11. My Health - I'm glad I have always been healthy and can enjoy all the great things life has to offer!

12. Airplanes - I absolutely am scared to death of airplanes but I am grateful that we can fly home in 5 hours to see our families!!

13. Holidays - I LOVE celebrating Holidays!! They bring so much joy with great company, AMAZING food, and fun memories!

Of course the list doesn't stop here but I am SUPER grateful for these ones!! ;)

4 comments:

Bowler Family said...

I'm glad you posted too!! I found the perfect way for Jody to chum Ella close to him so she will like him! Popcorn. When we come over I'll bring some and he can feed her. She will love him forever.

Grant N. Bowler said...

#10, Lucy is the one that tried to attack me.

I didn't know you had a blog too. I don't really know how to work blogspot yet.

The Good Ol Days said...

Merry Christmas!! So remember when I got your address for a Christmas Card, I never got them out! I know shame on me. Im sorry. I hope your Christmas was awesome. This morning I saw the Logan airport in Boston was frozen and I thought of you and hope you guys are warm on your island! Hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

HI Amy!! Your house is soo darling! Lucky! I am adding you to my blog so I can keep up with you guys. Tell Jody "hi".