OUR STORY

My photo
Jody and I have been married for 6 years now! We live a simple life, but it's a happy life. We've been blessed with our sweet Elsie who we adore each and every day. Here's to a blog of thoughts, memories, and who are we kidding, lots of Elsie!!
"People don't always remember what you say... They remember how you make them feel"

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Man's Best Friend

It's a sad day at the Marshall house today!! We received a phone call from Jody's mom late last night, that Jody's had lost his best friend...
His Dog Frank :(
Jody has had this dog for 4 years! He bought him back when we were dating in 2005, and had him shipped to Las Vegas from Ohio! We still remember the day; picking him up from the airport and seeing his sad face with a big red bow! He has been Jody's best friend since... going camping together, taking him to the motocross track when no buddies could go, or sneaking him in the house to sleep by the bed cause I was so against giving Frank another chance of spending the night in the house and hoping for no accidents!!! ;)

Need less to say, Frank was an awesome dog and he had a mind of his own! He did only what he wanted to do and there was no stopping him! There we're multiple occasion's he would walk down to my parents house just to say hello or hit the town to see what was going on! He always knew when Jody was gone because he would wine for HOURS and would get SOO excited to see him when he would return! This is the last time Jody saw him and he is one sad man that he isn't here with him now to make Massachusetts feel more like home!

7 comments:

The Kohntopp's said...

i feel so bad for jody! tell him to hang in there! i am getting REALLY excited for the cruise!

Bowler Family said...

Poor Jody!!! That is so sad! I remember when he lost him at the races and almost cried!!

Natalie said...

Aw how sad! Pets should not be allowed to die...ever! Hope Jody starts feeling better soon.

The Porters said...

That is so sad! I hate when pets die! Anywho I am glad you found my blog! Now we can stalk eachother in the blog world too :)

Terril Family said...

Oh poor guy! What happened? Tell him we're sorry. And if he wants, he can have Ralph. Hehe.

Alyssa Evans said...

I am sure gonna miss frank! He was a cool dog! But Tell Jody it will be ok. But I miss you guys, I dont even know the next time I am gonna see you guys say!

Alyssa Evans said...

I am sure gonna miss frank! He was a cool dog! But Tell Jody it will be ok. But I miss you guys, I dont even know the next time I am gonna see you guys say!