OUR STORY

My photo
Jody and I have been married for 6 years now! We live a simple life, but it's a happy life. We've been blessed with our sweet Elsie who we adore each and every day. Here's to a blog of thoughts, memories, and who are we kidding, lots of Elsie!!
"People don't always remember what you say... They remember how you make them feel"

Friday, January 23, 2009

Lately...

So...I have been lacking on the blog posts! We have been so busy with the little things in life I seem to never get the free time to catch up!

Jody and I have been doing great! Last weekend, all of Jody's buddies (Ben Flynn, Taylor Anderson, Jared Hickman, and Tyler Waite) came up and stayed with us for the weekend and went snowboarding in Park City...Jody had never been before, and of course they took him to the Black Diamond Slope, (the most intense slope on the mountain)! Luckily, he used great judgement and did most of the video taping on the side why the boys (who had the experience) did their crazy tricks!! We had a good time at dinner and enjoyed the company...So thanks everyone for the great time!!

(I will try to get the video downloaded of the great adventure!!)

No comments: