OUR STORY

My photo
Jody and I have been married for 6 years now! We live a simple life, but it's a happy life. We've been blessed with our sweet Elsie who we adore each and every day. Here's to a blog of thoughts, memories, and who are we kidding, lots of Elsie!!
"People don't always remember what you say... They remember how you make them feel"

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend 2013


We had a wonderful weekend.. It started at the new "Discovery Children's Museum" that's in Las Vegas. E had a ball. I have to say, it made me want to be a kid again... It was impressive. I relaxed mostly while J did all the running around, going down slides, and getting wet in the fountains with E. He won Dad of the year that day! Needless to say, we'll be back! Great Day!!

Her facials say it all... Safe to say she enjoyed herself :)



Sunday we went to church and kept it pretty casual. Visited some friends, played outside, the usual Sabbath Day.

Monday we spent time with family and went to the Logandale Cemetery to visit our grandparents. It's nice having both set of grandparents in the same cemetery. Makes it easy to do our annual visit and pay our respects to them.


C and E keeping each other company


Fun at Grandma's


Logandale Cemetery 





We miss these guys!!! My Grandpa- He was an amazing man. Died conquering the world, and loving all who was apart of his life. My Grandma was the definition of supportive!! I can't imagine being the wife of a man who was involved in all he was. The time he was away from home helping others in need, building the community, and sharing the gospel. She is a hero in my eyes. Grandma Thella- Oh how I wish I could have met her, at least once. She was the salt of the earth I always hear. She was a woman of strength. And Grandpa Bill. The stories of Grandpa Bill. I've been married to J for almost 7 years, and it seems theres always a new story to be shared. Jody misses him desperately. DESPERATELY! He being the only Father figure J has ever had, he misses him for so many reasons. He passed while J was on his mission.. Right at Christmas time, his first year. I know he would be proud of J and the man he has become. We can't wait to see them again and are grateful for the examples they all were in our life. 

 Bowler Family 2013 (minus Nate's family and Grant)

 Oh.. and E got a new bike!! We found too good of a deal online to pass up, so we bought it now. Dad is stoked. Moms not happy. Dreading the day she suits up to ride solo. Won't be long.. but she will love it. Dad takes care of her. Thanks Dad!!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The picture of all of us makes me look like I have really huge hips!! When in fact I have my leg stuck out!! Love the pictures. And don't worry, Elsie won't be able to do much damage on the 50!! Worst case scenario is a dent in the car!! :)