OUR STORY

My photo
Jody and I have been married for 6 years now! We live a simple life, but it's a happy life. We've been blessed with our sweet Elsie who we adore each and every day. Here's to a blog of thoughts, memories, and who are we kidding, lots of Elsie!!
"People don't always remember what you say... They remember how you make them feel"

Thursday, November 17, 2011

OHH, how I HATE to blog!!

I know I'm probably the only one who really dislikes blogging. LOVE the concept, but I hate finding the time to write down all the events in my life, or the lack of events in my life?! Either way.. Not a fan. Maybe if I was more creative and witty with my words, I would enjoy it more. However, I know there will be a time that I was grateful I did this.. so here's to more blogging :/


I think I'll start tomorrow :)

1 comment:

Ian and Kacee said...

haha! ME TOO!! I'm right there with ya!