OUR STORY

My photo
Jody and I have been married for 6 years now! We live a simple life, but it's a happy life. We've been blessed with our sweet Elsie who we adore each and every day. Here's to a blog of thoughts, memories, and who are we kidding, lots of Elsie!!
"People don't always remember what you say... They remember how you make them feel"

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Boston, MA

Boston, Massachusettes
Jody and I have been having a great summer so far! We had the opportunity to fly out to Boston for the past week and check it out here!! It is AMAZING!! The east coast is definitely a whole different experience! We landed Wednesday and have been having so much fun! Thursday, we went to downtown Boston and walked the Freedom Trail and visited Faneuil Hall! They say more people go there then Disneyland so it was fun to see what that was all about! They had great entertainment, shops, and lots of history! Friday, Jody had to work so Missi and I went to the beach with her kids!! I LOVE the beach and her kids so that has probably been the best part so far! Saturday, we went to some great outlet shops that have all the great stores and went to seewhich was a GREAT movie!!! You definitely need to see it if you haven't already!

Jody in our rental... He loved it :)

Me in downton Boston

Faneuil Hall

The beautiful beach...It looks cold but its not at all

It has been a fun trip and have enjoyed seeing Boston!!

1 comment:

The Good Ol Days said...

Amy! Boston looks awesome, I hope you're both having a blast. So I never text you back to tell you I'm sorry for the random phone calls, you are the first person in my contacts and sometimes I phantom call you, so nice right?, we are causins, I should be better! I'm sorry I havent called you for real! Happy Late Anniversary by the way. Next time you come to the valley we should have a BBQ or something, ya?? Tell Jody I said hello.