OUR STORY

My photo
Jody and I have been married for 6 years now! We live a simple life, but it's a happy life. We've been blessed with our sweet Elsie who we adore each and every day. Here's to a blog of thoughts, memories, and who are we kidding, lots of Elsie!!
"People don't always remember what you say... They remember how you make them feel"

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Our Family Weekend!!!!

This weekend was crazy but so much fun! Sorry we didn't get to see anyone besides family! We hate missing everyone!! Jeff reported this last Sunday so the whole family came down to be together! We went to the lake, played lots of rock band, took family pictures, and had such a good time! It went way to fast and now we are back to reality! Jody leaves for Chicago on Friday and then down to Florida til next Friday! It's gonna be the longest business trip he's had yet so hopefully I will survive! After this trip though...he's traveling is pretty much over so it will be so nice to live a normal life again! Anyways...here are some pictures of our good times!
Jody and Jeff on the boat
All of the girls playing rock band while Grant sang...we rocked it!
One of my most favorite girls! Everyone on the boat @ Lake Mead
Abbie and Becca...they love the lake!
Grandpa and Becca
Jody and I at the Lake....He was tired of pictures! Jeff and I....It's so good to have him home!! :)

5 comments:

The Kohntopp's said...

hey looks like you guys had a good weekend! we actually left sunday morning to go san diego to take to kids to seaworld and the zoo! it was fun but i'm sad we missed jeff report! one of these times we'll be able to catch up with each other!

Torrey said...

Cute blog girl! It is good to hear how you and Jody are doing. Sounds like you stay pretty busy.

Seeing pictures of you with Jeff makes me miss my little bro even more!! Chase will be home in January.

Meka said...

Amy! You have a blog!! How are you? I looks like you are doing great, you are so freaking pretty! I am glad I found your blog, hope you don't mind me commenting!

Jessica said...

Hey Stranger!!! That is so funny that you commented to me because I was going to call you. I was thinking about you and I was like "man, I haven't talked to her forever" so I was gonna call and say hi! How the heck are you??? You look to freakin hot in all your pictures! I just love you! Even though we don't talk very often I still think about you all the time and wonder how you are doing. I've told Bill all about you and I can't wait for you to meet eachother.

The Smiths said...

Tag your it