OUR STORY

My photo
Jody and I have been married for 6 years now! We live a simple life, but it's a happy life. We've been blessed with our sweet Elsie who we adore each and every day. Here's to a blog of thoughts, memories, and who are we kidding, lots of Elsie!!
"People don't always remember what you say... They remember how you make them feel"

Monday, July 21, 2008

Quick Road Trip!

This weekend we went to the valley! It was so nice to go home! Jody had been in San Diego all week for business again and we decided we wanted to take a little road trip together and go home to see family and Brent and Ashley's new baby girl Ella! She is really a pretty baby! It was good to say hi and visit for the day!! We are all counting down the days til Jeff comes home! 8 DAYS!!!! Im so excited!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh YAY!! So you are coming down next week?? I definitely want to have lunch with you, if nothing else.

Terril Family said...

Hey, how's it going? I feel bad that I won't be able to see you when we come up to Provo for my shower this weekend. Are you guys coming down to the valley? That's so exciting that your brother is coming home! Hope all is going well for you and hope to see you soon.

The Kohntopp's said...

I can't believe jeff is already coming home! so exciting! well hopefully we get to see ya'll!

Joey, Jerr and Khloe said...

Hey thanks for all the nice texts and comments. :) Its a sucky time but it will get better! I miss you Tell Jody hello!!! ANd i see Jeff is coming home? That was so fast.

Annie Leavitt said...

amy! i found your blog through danielle's. it was fun to hang out on saturday and ty said we should have you guys over for games and stuff at our house. i agree : )

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie said...

Hey so I added your email to my invite list! I am so excited to hear from you!