OUR STORY

My photo
Jody and I have been married for 6 years now! We live a simple life, but it's a happy life. We've been blessed with our sweet Elsie who we adore each and every day. Here's to a blog of thoughts, memories, and who are we kidding, lots of Elsie!!
"People don't always remember what you say... They remember how you make them feel"

Monday, March 15, 2010

The Happiest Place on Earth :)

We had so much fun this last week... Taking Jody's family to Disneyland was a wonderful vacation for all of us! It was the first time for Jason's family- and those kids absolutely LOVED it!! It's so fun to see them get so excited for all the characters, rides, treats, parades, and everything else that happens at Disneyland! Laureen (Jody's mama) had a rough start on the haunted house.. but after the famous "Soaring over California" ride, she enjoyed the whole trip much more! Needless to say, it was a much needed and fun time for everyone :)

5 comments:

Mike + Mo said...

Grr... I Freakin LOVE Disneyland...

Jealousy is the only thing I feel...

Lauren said...

Very fun!
Love the faces Jody is pulling in all the pictures too. Crazy guy. :)

BowlerGirl said...

Looks like you had an awesome time! Where did you get that cute beanie? ;) ;)

Trent & Tara said...

Amy your hair is way dark...I like it but couldn't tell if that was you in your photos ha ha. Hope all is well and I am jealous about Disneyland...best place:) Next to the temple. ha ha

Melissa F said...

So much fun! I love Disney Land! I can't believe how old Jason's kids are!!!
So...You should TOTALLY come visit, not even joking. We are thinking of going to Washington DC sometime this year maybe we should just drive on up to Boston! Ive always wanted to go.
How was going home? We are going in two weeks and I cant wait.
Love ya guys
P.S. How was Saint Patrick's day? I hear is so much fun up there.