OUR STORY

My photo
Jody and I have been married for 6 years now! We live a simple life, but it's a happy life. We've been blessed with our sweet Elsie who we adore each and every day. Here's to a blog of thoughts, memories, and who are we kidding, lots of Elsie!!
"People don't always remember what you say... They remember how you make them feel"

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Blog Slacking...

I have NO excuse for my blog slacking!! I guess other prioriteis have takin' place but we are really doing GREAT! First of all, the weather is GORGEOUS and we are soaking it all up!! I love spring/summer time!! Everything seems prettier and people seem so much nicer... I don't know why but I LOVE it! :)


Jody started in the Orem Community Softball League where he plays every Monday night so he is loving that.. and I love going with the dogs and watching him!

We are also counting down the days for SUPERCROSS this year!


We are hoping to make it because last year, we missed it and it was a rough day for Jody! Ha.. He was so sad but I was able to get the weekend off and we are hoping he can too!

2 comments:

The Kohntopp's said...

I hope you guys can come down!! and we can actually meet up! let me know how EVERYTHINGS going!! haha... i'm so excited about all this stuff!!

Lauren said...

Thank goodness the weather is turning nice again. I thought Summer would never come!
Have fun at Supercross!