OUR STORY

My photo
Jody and I have been married for 6 years now! We live a simple life, but it's a happy life. We've been blessed with our sweet Elsie who we adore each and every day. Here's to a blog of thoughts, memories, and who are we kidding, lots of Elsie!!
"People don't always remember what you say... They remember how you make them feel"

Monday, March 23, 2009

The Month of April...

We are so excited for the month of APRIL!! We are making a huge decision that we have been contemplating for a while, and it will be great to see where it leads us!
It's my BIRTHDAY on the 5th! YAY!!! That's not really the excitement of the month but you gotta love birthdays!
What is so exciting is....that for my birthday, we decided to take our next step in the Fertility Process!!! We both can't wait!! It's so expensive to do anything! Just to talk to our doctor for 30 mins is 175$! BUT...he gave us a great deal on artificial insemination so we thought that would be a great place to put our money for a birthday gift this year! We are trying SO SO HARD to not get our hopes up but just can't help that maybe great things could happen by the end of next month! We have prayed long and hard about procedure's and what we should do from here and we feel strongly that giving artificial insemination a shot, would be a great place to continue!
So.... lots of mixed emotions right now for Jody and I, but we know if we keep trying to do what's right, the Lord will hopefully bless us!!

9 comments:

Torrey said...

Thanks Amy! I love this new picture you got up of you and Jody. It is way cute!! That's a great birthday present! I hope everything works out for you guys. You deserve it.

Natalie said...

I love birthdays and think that is a GREAT birthday gift! I know that it will all work out the way it should! I love your new background and stuff! It is so "springy" :)

Lauren said...

Good luck and what a great birthday present! Holy money!! I can't believe its so expensive.. but it'll be worth it when you have a baby!!

Terril Family said...

Good luck with everything. We will be sure to keep you in our prayers. You guys will be great parents!

P.S. Happy birthday.

Lindsi Morrison said...

Amy! I will keep you both in our prayers! Hang in there! Everything will be SO great and worth it!! Ya'll will be wonderful parents!!

JTYARDLEY said...

Good Luck! You two will have the cutest babies.

Trent & Tara said...

Thanks for the nice comment you wrote on my blog. Best of luck in this process. I will be praying for you. I can't imagine what you and Jody are going through. Can you believe this crazy weather we are having....can it please be spring soon?? Sigh...

Alyssa Evans said...

Amy... I still get excited about birthdays..and I am very excited for your birthday gift.. You are two great people.. You know I miss you guys lots. Especially when Jody tells me how it is about men..Gotta Love it.. I miss you guys already...
ALyssa

Annie Leavitt said...

amy and jody- best of luck with all your plans. our hopes and prayers are with you. happy early birthday!