OUR STORY

My photo
Jody and I have been married for 6 years now! We live a simple life, but it's a happy life. We've been blessed with our sweet Elsie who we adore each and every day. Here's to a blog of thoughts, memories, and who are we kidding, lots of Elsie!!
"People don't always remember what you say... They remember how you make them feel"

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Our New Truck

Jody and I have been looking for a good 4 wheel drive for a while now! We have decided we need one due to the snow and for Jody to go racing as much as he wants! We found a GREAT deal on a Black Lariat F-150 in Hurricane, UT!! It has all the little extra's that Jody wanted so he was excited! We drove down together today to pick it up and I really didn't want to do that whole drive back and forth in one day thing, but Jody told me he would buy me In-N-Out so I was sold! It was really so much fun taking the day off from work and going on a little road trip!!!! The things I do for In-N-Out....it's seriously SAD!!
And the weather was gorgeous!!

He was SO excited...




3 comments:

Bowler Family said...

YAY!! It is so pretty! Aren't new cars so fun? Ash

The Good Ol Days said...

So Chase and I love that truck and are totally stoked for you guys but...you came to Hurricane and went to In-N-Out and and and and didnt say Hi! Well, I guess I understand:) Hope things are going really good. And I know you'll be parents in no time, and you'll be a perfect mom!!

The Kohntopp's said...

congrats on the new truck!! looks super nice!! so you guys are coming down this weekend? you better stop by!